Es44c4 Training Module Bug (xbox Series)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by darylb88, Sep 4, 2022.

1. darylb88

darylb88 Member

I have encountered a bug where the loco recieves no power after carefully following instructions through several attempts.

Could you please look at this bug for Xbox consoles. I am unsure if this affects any other platforms.

2. StormFront345

StormFront345 Member

You must also turn on the “Engine Run” switch. It is to the left of the generator switch. The tutorial leaves this out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. darylb88

darylb88 Member

Ah yes just saw this in known issues, glad they picked the error up.

4. jim_messenger

jim_messenger New Member

Emergency stop issue on Cajon Pass simulation. Unable to restart engine after Emergeny Stop scenario. Can replicate it in the Yard (two places) and at end of route. If you slam brakes on to hit the 'cone' marker then power percentage never gets off zero when trying to move again. Tried all suggestions off forums/Youtube including opening up the Control Box to check fuses. Lots of PC suggestions. This is the Xbox S version. All brakes are off. All pressures seem correct. Just no actual physical movement with throttle. Bug or me ?

Dec 8th. Found a work around. Leave main engine cab. Walk to 2nd engine. Climb aboard. Release the Automatic Brake as it will be in 'Emergency', walk back to main engine, sit down - apply power and 'Bingo' Power is restored.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022