Euro Fishing Euro Fishing Developers

Discussion in 'PC' started by E_ZcapE, Feb 17, 2018.

1. E_ZcapE

E_ZcapE New Member

Guys I need help,

I have been fishing in the spanish lake in search for the Megalodon, I have caught a few boss fishes and such using Korda size 4 hook with 20mm tigernuts, but for some reason when I hook the big one it takes my line out to 205m and then it just snaps, it happened the 4th time now and I'm getting sick of it, I really love this game but it makes it impossible for me to get the big one, I am using the 25lb line with 13 foot stalking rod, I know it is not impossible to catch the big one but come on guys this is the 4th time in a row this is happening to me. When the line gets to 205m the tension goes full even when my drag is set on 0 and then just snaps.

After a few days trying I finally caught the big one standing at a different peg but only because the fish could not take the line further than 185 meters because of the wall blocking it in the middle of the lake.

This is also happening at le lac d'or lake and I'm using the new 30lb line but there isn't much that can block the fish from taking the line as far out as it possibly want to.
    Please guys any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Are you able to provide a video of this for us?

3. harold

harold Active Member

just had catfish on in st johns 30lb braid took ages to get to edge then line snapped 15 mins of daily tourment wasted

4. Lego

Lego New Member

I had the same problem two times in the middle of the lake at le lac d'or! Exactly like E_ZcapE describe...

@ Dovetail: What is the maximum line lenght? Or did we anything wrong???

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

The maximum line length is around 220yds.