1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exception Code 0xe06d7363

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by elatn, Jun 11, 2020.

1. elatn

elatn Member

Hi.
    I have a problem regarding to the Scenario Editor in TS2020. Every time I try to change location of a Stop At instruction, the game crashes giving me the exception code 0xE06D7363. I have been searching for an answer, but I cannot find a good one anywhere. So I decided to ask here on the forum instead of sending a support ticket to DTG, though the route I play on is a third-party route.

I have tried to verify game integrity and it said that I missed over 1300 files and they were successfully validated. Then I tried to change the Stop At instruction in Scenario Editor again, but the same problem kept going. Verifying game integrity resulted in missing files again.

I am waiting for an answer from the publisher, but I would see what you guys here on the forum had to say about this exception code, what it could possibly be or what I should do or something.

Best regards.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  2. elatn

elatn Member

Hello again. I just wonder if someone could help me with this problem. Thank you.

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you are doing a File Verify it would only affect files downloaded thru Steam and not a Third Party Route - like Just Trains
    The only reference I can find to this error is on the Just Trains - Newcastle to Edinburgh route

You could ask the Help section of the Third Party route to see if they know an answer