Expand London To Reading Line

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Shanedunne, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Shanedunne

Shanedunne New Member

Hi can anyone tell me if there any plans to expand the London to reading line on the xbox version cos it's getting so boring and another thing is wen u driving a train and get of at another station u seem to wait for ever for another train

• Like Like x 2
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Their main goal atm seems to be to create more routes for different tastes, so i dont see them going back to extend any of the previous routes currently. There could maybe at some point be a Loco DLC for the GWE, since they just announced one for RT which is also one of the earlier routes it doesnt seem to be impossible, but its really hard to tell.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Id be happy with GWE for a while if we got alternate skins. Ie BR blue vinyl HST, Intercity swallow Vinyl HST. Maybe a tweak to the colour palette on the container wagons. The rakes are too multi coloured and clean. The reds greens and blues need to be faded and rusty.
    If I was too optimistic it would be having ATP on the route.
    Maybe a loco dlc idea would be a GWR 57 or a DB red class 60?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  4. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't mind having the new intercity trains as that would be good fun

5. KiwiLE

KiwiLE Well-Known Member

Do you guys know how much PC to console modding is possible? Reskins etc? There must be a way to do it?

6. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

I'd love to see an expansion. Especially including the Greenford, Heathrow, Windsor, Marlow and Henley branches. Include new stock like the 332s, the 800s and the 387s. Upgrade the route so the electrification is all the way down to Reading as well.

• Like Like x 2
  7. KiwiLE

KiwiLE Well-Known Member

As a PC user, I think the editor will be great but way beyond most folks (myself included). I really do hope the community can get some content to console.

I think the GWR is baked hard, so no through modification is possible but time will tell of course. TSXX was very new once eh.

8. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

If Dovetail wont implement a feature that allows us to download Skins or such to Console it wont be possible.
    At least not in a way that isnt forbidden within the ToS / CoC.

9. callumgrainger135

callumgrainger135 New Member

On topic.any exspasion of a current route would be very exciting,so please DTG,have a look at this