PlayStation Fast Lane Scenario (bml)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by phildenty, Oct 21, 2021.

1. phildenty

phildenty Member

still not working properly as you arrive at East Croydon and stop you get the load passengers message but the countdown doesn't appear then you get the message to "Apply power to get moving" but this stays on all the time....I have reached Victoria doing the stop at Clapham. with no scorecard at the end of the journey or medal. Being a scenario I would have thought your QA guys would have checked this before releasing to the paying public. You say in your YouTube videos that we at DTG are learning from our mistakes,,, beginning to wonder if you really do learn from them. Losing faith in TSW

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

The bug seems to be PS4 version of the game exclusive. But DTG have said many times in the past they don't have PS test kits so Playstation version of the game don't get tested as much as the PC and Xbox versions.

Yet a single PS4 beta tester could have found this bug in minutes. It is an unacceptable bug in my opinion and clearly shows no PS4 tester sat down and just completed each scenario once.

How many PS4 beta testers do DTG have?

3. phildenty

phildenty Member

Ohhh I thought we are the beta testers!!!!... I would do the beta testing for nothing....I would even provide my own PS4...All I would ask for would be for coffee to be available and I would make it for others as well

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1