PlayStation Fast Lane Scenario Issue Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by elarthur, Oct 17, 2021.

1. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

After attempting to complete the Fast Lane scenario on London Commuter I have encountered the following.

The service begins at around 1830hrs and instructs you to proceed to East Croydon for arrival at 1041hrs. Due to this being impossible, once stopped at East Croydon you are then instructed to apply throttle but you then get no further objective markers or instructions with the distance to objective marker for throttle application continuously resetting every 1000yds.

This problem leaves the scenario unplayable.

• Like Like x 6
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. richardwwoodward

richardwwoodward Active Member

Yes, I’m experiencing exactly the same issue. This scenario is completely unplayable.
    Seems to be PS4 only as I’ve seen it working properly on the PC.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jay1986

Jay1986 Well-Known Member

Just tried this scenario and I have the exact same problem. This was the last scenario I needed to do as well for the trophy for all scenarios completed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Same issue here, I'm playing the PS4 version on PS5. I've tried the scenario 3 times now with the exact same error.

When you arrive at East Croydon you are held at a red just outside a station while the 377 in front clears the platform. Once the signal clears and you conduct your stop you get no more instruction except Apply Power.

I tested it by just carrying on the service, stopping at all stations regardless of no more timetable. The Apply Power marker moves and changes distance as you drive. You can catch up to it and go past and it will spawn in front again and again. It spawns about 50 meters below the trackbed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. bazroberts66

bazroberts66 New Member

Same happened to me we buy these add ons for them not to work, rip off, dovetail games need to get this sorted or trading standards will be notified of them selling faulty services! Very annoyed as it's not the first but 4th problem with the add on!!!!!! Get this sorted dovetail!!!!!

6. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Same issue here, clearly untested. Very frustrating.

7. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

Me too. I’ve recently posted a description of the same issue happening on PS5