Feature Request: Center Dot Off

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Gamborg, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Would it be possible in a future release to add an option to remove the white center dot in the middle of the screen like it is on the PC? Especially at night it can be a bit distracting and in general it not being there would add to the level of realism. If turned off any controls and switches can still be operated by pressing the right stick to toggle the cursor.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

Get a USB keyboard, Shift-F1, voila.

3. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Shift-F1 is that the center dot only? 'Cause I tried F1 and that removed the entire HUD.

4. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Ctrl+8 toggles between bright dot, no dot and medium bright dot (default) IIRC.

5. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

I tried Ctrl+8 on a USB keyboard but apparently the 'Ctrl' key isn't functional on the Xbox One (or mapped into TSW) so I just changed the camera view as I remember.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  6. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

UPDATE: Tried Shift-F1 as well and like F1 it removed the entire HUD. Although that includes the center dot it would be nice to keep some of the essential HUDs like the main one in the lower right corner and distance to destination. So here's hoping that Dovetail will add the feature to remove the center dot in a future release. :)