Fed Up No More!!!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Alpha_6859, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Alpha_6859

Alpha_6859 Active Member

So I posted a thread called fed up. It was about my frustration with the Cumberland Charge scenerio. I just wanted to say thank you to those who tried to help me figure it out. I did actually manage to get the train moving. I tried a different stopping point that put me at 0.5% gradient instead of 1.0% and it worked. I'm still mad at myself for posting while I was still so frustrated but in the end it all worked out Soooooo thanks again to all the train simmers who gave a helping hand.

• Like Like x 7
  2. li150special

li150special Well-Known Member

Glad it finally worked out. Played the scenario earlier today and was able to stop and re-start the train before Sand Patch Tunnel without any issues (1.2% gradient). I think it is key that all locos, in particular the two SD-40s at the back, are running (banking comms on is a must here).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Well done! Don't worry about voicing your frustrations. We've all had our problems with SPG and many of us have gotten help from other forum members. Everything does work, but you sometimes need to be creative and find workarounds. It's a great route but can be quirky at times. Very similar to CRR in that respect. It's all part of the fun and games that makes TSW2 our hobby and our passion. :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Alpha_6859

Alpha_6859 Active Member

Exactly. It was Soooo frustrating to not be able to get working but 0.5% later I figured it out and it felt so good. As mad as I was I still absolutely love this game and as far as I'm concerned this is a top notch community.

• Like Like x 3
  5. johnny69wells

johnny69wells Active Member

I have done this now to, thanks.

• Like Like x 1