Files Deleted By How??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Jan 11, 2020.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I have a question about my files in Content or Assets under the program of Train Simulator 2020. I don't know what caused them to delete but I am lucky that I still have .ap files in them and I have to reinstall them to replace all the folders that the files are missing in Content or Assets. Any idea what caused this to remove the files inside the folder with .ap file in each folder? I wonder if something to do with third party drive cleaner or third party system tools and utilities program. That happen to me quite often. I did sent a ticket way way back and the support person is not sure what caused this problem. That support person is not Daniel and I had a support lady (don't know her name) who replied to my concern about this. Also the funny thing is whichever the files are not .ap and the folders and files for Content and Assets are not missing. That's strange to see two different part with the files. Anyway hopefully someone can help with this.

John

2. trev123

trev123 Active Member

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I forgot all about this and have to go back to read my old message at other forum. Anyway thank you for tell me where to find my message.

John