Files

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by chris42, Mar 26, 2022.

1. chris42

chris42 New Member

I post this already but got no answers I have a problem with missing Locos after many attempt the final thing to try is Validating the files 1280 are not Validated and I validate them and have done 5 times now. When I turn Computer off the next time I logon they need to be done again. it is becoming a bind as it takes 10 mins to do. Pls can someone help me as I have run out of Ideas.

Chris

2. Peter Hayes

Peter Hayes Well-Known Member

We need a little more info!
    Computer specs.
    What locos - DTG Default/Workshop/3rd party.
    Where are they missing from?

Validating the gaming files should only be done as a last resort and NOT regularly. If TS2022 opens and runs then you should NOT have to validate the gaming files.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

It sounds as if you downloaded a workshop route that requires loco's you do not yet own. Make sure to read the workshop content on the requirements and make sure you own everything it requires.

4. chris42

chris42 New Member

Thanks that might be the case but I have the US and European and Asset packs on the Euro 3 Locos are missing even though they say they are included in the pack. I had tried every thing else but with no luck.

chris

5. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

If you'd provided us with the information on which locos exactly you're missing this could have been already solved.

I'm still not sure what makes you think you're missing something.

6. chris42

chris42 New Member

Sorry about that it is Class 101 Class 55 Deltic Class 143 are all not there and as the Euro and Assets lists them as a Loco in this Pack.

7. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Where do you expect them to show up?

For a quick test, create a new scenario on any route, tick "Kuju\RailSimulator" in the Object Set Filter, and they should appear in the loco list and be selectable.

Do you have scenarios reporting them as missing?

8. chris42

chris42 New Member

No I have the Loco and Asset Pack and in the Download gives a list of the Locos the ones above are not there if I do a free roam then they do not show. I am sure that sometime in the past I had them as the Class 55 Deltic I know 100% that I drove it.

9. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When you did a free roam did you place those locos on the track?
    A Free Roam scenario does not always come with all the stock you want.
    It could also be somewhere else on the map.

10. chris42

chris42 New Member

I looked through my list of trains had 9 pages but the Locos are missing trying to run one that needs Class 143 (in the Loco Pack) and it fail to load as Class 143 is not available. But as per my earlier post where they removed in a download by mistake. If so I need to contact DTG to get them re-added as it my be something I have done..

11. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

All you need to do is untick the assets and retick them.

11.png

12. chris42

chris42 New Member

I found out Yesterday that the 143 Welsh Loco has been removed from the store sadley due to a Licence issues a few years back but can still run the scenario by push F2 when it loads up. I have tried this twice now and as long as the train shows up and not white Background with a Circle with diagonal line then loads after F2 and cancel are pushed. Thanks for your help and appreciate and a lesson learned.

I have a ready done what you suggest but will try again.

Chris

13. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Ok, but the mentioned welsh 143 is not part of the European Loco & Asset Pack.

14. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You seem to be unaware of what is in the European Loco and Asset Pack.
    The "143 Welsh loco" is a Class 143 Dmu in Arriva Livery.
    The DB BR 143 in the ELAP is a German Railways BR (Baureihe) 143 Electric Loco.

In the European Loco and Asset Pack you will have
    • UK HST, Class 55 Deltic, Class 37, Class 47 and Class 166 locomotives
    • DB (Deutschen Bahn) BR 101, BR 143, BR 151, BR 294, BR V200 and BR 52 locomotives
    • Black 5 and 7F steam locomotives