Final Achievements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DampWool, Jul 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. DampWool

DampWool Member

[​IMG]
    Achievments2.jpg
    Just one remaining achievement to get but I have to wait for the bug fix for the Freight-Exchange scenario on Ruhr-Sieg Nord to be released. I understand the remedial work has been done but they are unable or unwilling to release it yet.

[​IMG]
    Achievments.jpg
    Has anyone managed to get any of the 15 hidden achievements ? I can't devise a strategy for these with so little info.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

DampWool hidden achievements are usually from a layer from some other route that brings new services or rolling stock into the route you're playing.

DTG have said a few times all the existing fixes awaiting release mentioned in the Roadmap will be released along with the Core Update in Northern hemisphere summer. Hopefully the ones you're waiting on will be in that.

Paul

3. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

Hidden achievements are just the achievements for new routes and trains. They are added several weeks before the release and details can be found on SteamDB. You are not supposed to get them normally and they will be available after the release.

By "normally" I mean sometimes you can get them because of technical problems. I got one BR 422 achievement of RRO before it was preserved in HRR last year, and recently there have been reports of people getting a AC4400CW achievement of CC in SPG.

• Like Like x 1
  4. paul.pavlinovich

This report is true - I got CC achievements based on my SPG achievements as soon as I ran the route. A bunch of yellow steam achievements appeared. It is possible they appeared when I bought it because I did not look. I know they didn't come from anything I did because I loaded it and quit as I always do just to make sure it worked.

Paul

5. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

In TS1 I got an achievement for the Arriva Trains Wales DMU pack before South Wales Coastal (the route that DLC was for) was released, possibly even before it was annouced (can't quite remember it was so long ago)

• Like Like x 1
  6. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

How many hours did this take you? Trying my best to get all of the achievements :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Worked that way in TSW2020. Loco achievements are not restricted to only being used in one DLC. The player profile lists only one BR 422 as it is counting stats from HRR and RRO. Same for AC4400CW. Otherwise there's going to be too many slightly different locos in there.

• Like Like x 1
  8. paul.pavlinovich

I suspect you're asking DampWool rather than me :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

*face palm* yes sorry ;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. DampWool

DampWool Member

According to Steam I have 1606 hours total play time. Most of this was during UK lockdown.

• Like Like x 2