Finally Completed Tsw2020 Trophy List 1!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Willowrpe, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

After what seems like an eternity, well 900+ hours according to PS5 (although that includes some list 2 dlc complete as well!), I have finally completed the 1st trophy list of TSW 2020. According to PSN Profiles I am only the 8th person to do so, which is amazing but I am surprised its so low!

It was much harder than it should have been due to glitches and trophy's not unlocking, but thanks to people on here putting up info and suggestions I managed to get those trophies in the end so thank you everyone for the advice!

I have now moved onto list 2 dlc, then I can move over properly to TSW2 entirely

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Congrats and that’s some crazy hours too. Very impressive.

now when you say list 1, do you mean the main trophy’s or the main inc platinum AND the 13 DLC packs?

I called myself crazy when going back from 2 to 2020 but it’s good to try and tick off what was once started a while back.

3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Raz jeszcze wielkie brawa, Piotrze :D

4. Willowrpe

I mean the entire list, the base game (inc plat) and all the dlc on the list

5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

It's probably a strange coincidence. A brave train maniac from the Polish community went platinum today.
    I guess it wasn't you :)

Congratulations then!

6. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

The platinum was a challenge in itself believe me, so to do that and everything else has took dedication. I got quite a number of the dlcs to 100% but decided to move to TSW2 day one and never went back

7. Willowrpe

I have TSW2 but want to finish everything off then I can move away from TSW 2020 especially as it was not enhanced PS4 Pro or PS5. I have played TSW2 on PS5 going back to 2020 the picture quality is harsh so best get it done now then wont have to go back

I got the plat in February

8. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Congrats man! Welcome to the club.

I refused to buy TSW2 until I got 100% of the trophies for 2020, which meant DTG fixing a bugged one that I thought they’d never actually fix. Now I’m cruising round the Isle of Wight at the beginning of my quest to 100% this one!

• Like Like x 2
  9. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

Well done dude! I actually got all but 23 trophies across both lists before temporarily giving up as I was desperate to play TSW2. I do plan to go back to it one day and at least get the plat.