Finding People To Develop A Route With

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by eldomtom2, Feb 20, 2023.

1. eldomtom2

eldomtom2 Well-Known Member

I am currently developing a route that needs custom assets. Unfortunately, I have no experience making these. Is there any way to find people who are willing to work on a route with someone?

2. ac_freeman

ac_freeman Member

Best way would be to post on as many TS related Forums you can find. Are you sure that you could not get away with reskins rather than complete custom assets though? I would say that there are more people out there who can reskin than create scratch-built assets, I may well be wrong about that though. If you go down the reskin route make sure you ask the owner of the original before including it in any assets that you may provide along with your route.

Andy

3. monty

monty Member

You'll need to show off the development of your route, people who can make assets will be far more willing to approach you if they can see the project progress and that you are serious about it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. eldomtom2

eldomtom2 Well-Known Member

Fair point, I'll finish the track laying first.

5. monty

monty Member

My advice is to finish the track laying, make sure it's to a standard you are happy with and then do a few miles of scenery to give people and idea of the routes aesthetic and style.