First Impressions On Series X Version

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pauldseath, Aug 19, 2021.

1. pauldseath

pauldseath New Member

My first impressions are that a lot has improved butsome things still need to be improved.

I have only played East Coastway tonight and so far it is quite an improvment.

Passengers, thousands of Them!! There are now a lot more on the Series X. The platforms are full and it looks realistic. I am just worried that there seems to be a problem with hair loss along the South Coast as there are quite a lot of bald men and woman all like strawberry blonde hair as my wife would say, ginger I say.

I love the new in game menu system. A lot easier to operate and once you know where to go, it is so much quicker.

Graphics seem sharper, however I do get the occasional blur as I drive but as I have not gone above 90 I can’t say if it is a game breaker.

My download was fine, I woke up at 7am for work and all installed. I have 15 DLC and so I was happy to see it go without a known hitch.

The new route selection is in your face but I like it. Especially as the uniform changes from each route (simple things).

Overall a good start.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Driver8666

Driver8666 Active Member

Do these women also have beards? Lol.

The only issue I've found is that Boston/Providence has a white flicker sometimes.

• Like Like x 1