Fish Not Getting Scored

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by thatcjkid11, Mar 13, 2021.

1. thatcjkid11

thatcjkid11 New Member

I contacted support about this, but have yet to hear back. The last few times I've done an offline tournament, my fish have not been scored and I haven't been paid. I catch fish, but I still stay at 0 lbs and last place. What's going on here? Has anyone ever experienced this?

2. thatcjkid11

thatcjkid11 New Member

it's happening in career too. I'm catching a ton of fish and they aren't being scored.

3. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi thatcjkid11, can I ask, when did you submit the ticket to support? It can take up to a week (sometimes more in busy periods) for the team to get back to you.

And could you give me an example of an event, lake, and fish you are catching which is not counting?

4. thatcjkid11

thatcjkid11 New Member

Last Monday. Waldsee on offline and on career. The last event was white oak. I catch multiple types of fish.

5. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi thatcjkid11, could you please submit a ticket to the team via the link below. Give a detailed description of the issue you are having, the platform you play on, any DLC you have installed. The more information you give them, the better. Thank you

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit