Fishing Sim World Fish Not Registering In Mastery

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by KILLA Jambo1874, Aug 30, 2020.

1. KILLA Jambo1874

KILLA Jambo1874 New Member

Starting to get really annoyed with this game, actually sick of it to be honest.
    I had 1 ghost carp left to catch to complete tier 1, I have just spent 2-3 hours specifically targeting them...caught 1 and was over the moon only to come out and find it hadn’t registered! I quickly logged out and back in just in case...jumped back in to the game caught another ghost carp first cast...absolute magic! Came out...didn’t register!
    Come on DTG, I’ve already reported other bugs but it seems you’ve already gave up on this game! Should we do the same?

2. markiemark#7585

markiemark#7585 New Member

Hi, I have had the same problem yesterday, none of my mastery challenges have registered on FSW. I spent 3 hrs & got all I needed for two lakes, tier one on one lake & tier two on another lake, none went on...
    Please help!!!

3. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi there, sorry you're having difficulty with mastery! It can be worth logging out of Dovetail Live and logging back in in game. If you are having persistent issues please feel free to send a ticket to the team here who will be able to help you further https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

Thanks,

Benjamin

4. markiemark#7585

Thanks Benjamin, I will try that later...

• Like Like x 1
  5. markiemark#7585

Just a quick update Benjamin, that worked fine with the logging out & back in, Cheers

6. gisjeff#3498

gisjeff#3498 New Member

I have logged out and back in numerous times, but it never is caught up to what I have actually caught. It updates partially sometimes when I log out and back in but is never fully accurate. Fix it already, with out the logging out and back in. Tired of typing all my info constantly.