Euro Fishing Fish Swimming In Bank

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Trophytriumphdmg, May 23, 2017.

1. Trophytriumphdmg

Trophytriumphdmg New Member

Me and my parents play this game together in the same private session, and it has become very frustrating. My mother would watch my father's bobber to see which fish he catches. Everytime he catches the big catfish (the boss fish) it runs up the hill out of the water. This has happened to him 57 times we recorded instances where this has happened. The picture I took is from a video we captured. When the fish is under the ground giving up is the only option because the fish will get off the hook or snap the line no matter the drag. Please fix this we really enjoy the game

Attached Files:

2. Rustystork

Rustystork Member

Welcome to the Club of frustrated Players ;-) Only Thing you can do is dont Play in spain

• Like Like x 2
  3. BoereJack

BoereJack New Member

yeah spain is crap......

4. Logitech-81

Logitech-81 New Member

Please adjust it. We paid the full game ... not a beta version. The question is, will the problem ever be fixed or should we keep the broken game?

thank you in advance

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi all,

We fully appreciate that this is a frustrating issue for you and we are working to fix it as soon as possible.

6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Why was a old xbox version ported and not the current version? Instead of rushing the game out broken it should of been updated.... We was all expecting the latest PC version , not a old bug ridden version.

I expect you lost a lot of money rushing the game out because most people I know have already gotten a refund.

7. Stobie

Stobie New Member

you know im so sick of hearing this utter garbage you dont appreciate nothing. if you did you'd have fixed it by now instead of messing around giving every post the exact same sentence all i see from every reply from your pathetic excuse of a team is exactly what you have just said
    it takes alot for me to get annoyed and £15 means nothing to me, but its even more frustrating reading your teams comments that have no new information from the first comment off yous!!!!!

• Like Like x 1