Fishing: Barents Sea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JohnnyK98, May 31, 2020.

1. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I just picked up this game less than an hour ago, and really enjoying it!
    Has anyone else played Fishing: Barents Sea yet?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Northlander

Northlander Guest

I've been playing it since it launched! Having seen it for years on PC, was blown away that it came to PS4! A brilliant chilled "job sim" for the collection

3. JohnnyK98

Oh that's great!

I'm only one week into the game, and I purchased my second boat. I'm still line fishing (just got my 1, 000 hook line!), and slowly earning cash. I'm looking forward to experience the other boats, net fishing, and catching crabs.

The only thing I'd like to see in the game is an option where you can sleep on the boat itself, without having to dock.

But wow, the first impressions of this game was amazing. I was completely immersed into the experience!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Northlander

Northlander Guest

The sequel is currently in development - Fishing: North Atlantic, so I assume there will be more features this time around[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Yes, on the PS4 I got the platinum trophy pretty quickly. Was a little sad there wasn’t more dlc than what was in the complete edition. Looking forward to the Atlantic one

• Like Like x 1
  6. JohnnyK98

Is it just me, or does it take quite some time to finally be earning a lot of cash? I've seen in reviews that earning money is "too easy" but this hasn't been the case with me.

Maybe once I go net fishing I'll be raking in the money?

7. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I was the same but Once you get a few long lines you rake it in. Get a couple of the longest lines and you’ll soon make cash

• Like Like x 1