Euro Fishing Fishing Planet Is Out Now Ps4

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Master110, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Master110

Master110 Active Member

free to play game.

2. Rustystork

Rustystork Member

I have try to Play it but i dont like it to many Things to Set up before you can go Fishing and the Menu is horrible

3. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yeah they didn't change it from PC. Its better on steam.

4. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

The menu needs some work but it's pretty good with its dynamics.
    Is there really too much to set up. Rod, line, end tackle and that's it. You have the ability to upgrade rod bags to waist coat.
    It is however a free to play and a grinding experience in many ways but they have the basics so you can float fish and adjust depth and even lay on and good spinning experiences and they have added night fishing now with a head torch.
    Fish AI is good too.
    Does it represent a fishing sim? Does Euro, well no as both are a world apart from being any type of realistic fishing sim but given the two I would say Fishing planet has the better fishing experience.

5. Rustystork

Rustystork Member

Ok maybe its a Good Game and i Hope you Enjoy it but its nothing for me

6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

I have played this on steam since forever. You need real money to play or you're stuck at the starting lake and it gets boring there fast.

7. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

I'm doing ok, not spent a penny of real money. All spending does is increase your XP and money by a 1/3. I just fish for 3 days and and that seems to be the way forward.
    Not had much time to try Euro after it's recent patches, the local rivers have been fishing well with the recent rain we've had round here and I've got to try and catch a few more of those cracking perch like in my avatar. It's a great time to catch heavy as Autumn is here.

8. Master110

Master110 Active Member

No you need coins or real money to buy licences to fish else where. I'm telling you now you will be fishing bass in first lake for thousands of hours.

9. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

You don't need real money, the game would fall quick if that was the case as people would give up on constant spending.
    I got to level 15 quickly on the first lake fishing out Buffalo then I moved on. You can buy the licences using in game money and each lake has types of fish that bring in the money and you equip the biggest net or stringer available.
    You need to purchase a 3 day min on each lake to make money and hunt out the fish required. It is repetitive like most games but if you are struggling there are plenty of YouTube videos to get you back on track showing what tackle is best required.
    I often see low level players on other lakes and you just know they are making nothing and losing money.
    If you want to progress quicker then the offer to spend real money is there but if you like to plod then it's free.
    Sounds like you struggled, spend some time looking at YouTube vids and rethink where you have gone wrong.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017