Fishing Sim World Fishing Spots On Guntersville

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Fishinmn, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

I am currently competing in the last round of the pro bass series and I have done this particular event 5 times but I can never seem to pull as many fish as I would like I have spent numerous hours in practice and found some pretty good spots but they are supplying any fish in tournaments, so if anyone has beat this and has any knowledge of where to fish that would be very helpful

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Couple of places you can fish for best results. The bridge on both sides of polecat hollow I would start with if no luck when you go through the bridge turn left after going under bridge and creep boat just off the edge of the shoreline and you will stumble on a bunch of bass way down in the corner. Reason I said to creep was I caught a 15 lb bass early enough because I saw it about 20 feet after turning left. If this doesn’t work the other are is go the opposite way of the bridge working your way down. There is a tree in the water on the left if no luck there keep going til you see the boat houses. There’s bass all around there. Hope this helps.