Fixing Train Simulator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucasLCC, Sep 7, 2020.

1. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

I've just been having a catch up of last Tuesdays stream, which was about the road map of Train Sim World 2. One of the key points was the fact they'll be working to make sure that all scenarios can be completed.

Please can we have the same assurances for Train Simulator?

It's really disappointing to keep coming across quick drive sessions which can't be completed through red signals, derailments, AI in the way etc. It's also annoying when scenarios refuse to run...

Train Simulator needs some love too. I've logged a number of bugs, but nothing has ever occurred. It's disheartening to receive "This is a known issue. It's been logged for developer attention."

• Like Like x 2
  2. samsonbo

samsonbo Member

Sorry, wishful thinking on your part....the excuse offered in the past by DTG is along the lines of "if we fix this issue,it's liable to break something else"

3. dunkrez

dunkrez Well-Known Member

Perhaps it's time for a fresh approach then :)

I suppose, ultimately, Paul Jackson is the man that can kick whatever into motion.

Pretty please Mr. Jackson, see the merit in Train Simulator, and give it the wings it deserves.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

That's the thing. It's not wishful thinking to want a game that they keep pumping out DLC and renaming to also be fixed. I'm sure people that buy TS2021 for the first time, will expect it to be a game from 2021, not one with ten year old bugs...

• Like Like x 1