Forgot To Introduce Myself, Another Trainee Saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by guardupfront, Nov 22, 2020.

1. guardupfront

guardupfront Active Member

Hi all,
    Just realized I never posted here but might aswell.

Been on the bandwagon since MSTS and was one of the lucky people one year to demo Kuju Rail Simulator at Warley exhibition one year. Since then I've had that and then Railworks and now Train Simulator as we know it. I took a few years off during university but after some time as a Guard and a start as a Trainee Driver I made a comeback last year. Hoping to pick up where I left off and spending a lot more of my time on my computer/Playstation as opposed to out on the rails due to covid restrictions so I'm sure I shall pop up often in the coming months. Look forward to getting to know everyone and if anyone wants to see what I do then you can find me on Instagram with the same username.

Thanks for reading,
    Guardy

• Like Like x 2
  2. treid09

treid09 Guest

Hello! I started out on MSTS as well, those were some good times indeed. Take care!

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

Hi Guardy, welcome to the forums.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dwal1

dwal1 Member

Gee there certainly are quite a few of us on here now either in training or fully qualified to drive the real trains. I'm currently 3 months into learning to drive the emu's out of Wellington NZ.
    Welcome to the forums.

5. guardupfront

Hope the training is going well! Covid has put a spanner in mine but hopefully back at it in 2021. Are there any of your routes/trains on Train Simulator yet?

6. dwal1

dwal1 Member

So far so good. Absolutely loving it. It's been a dream for awhile so it's so good to finally get onto actually driving them.

The train I drive is in a version of the Trainz game, and three of the four routes I drive are available for an old version of Trainz, and in ye olde Microsoft Train Simulator. But none of them are in Train Simulator or TSW yet. Hopefully one day.

7. guardupfront

Amazing, bang it in the suggestions section and hopefully one day we might all get to experience them! I had Trainz 2004 but haven't been able to get it working again since I came back to the sims, hope the newer ones are just as fun as the old one used to be!