PC Forming Steel Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mindraveler, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Mindraveler

Mindraveler New Member

I have tried 3 times now and it fails every time when I couple the last set of coil cars to the formation. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

2. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

My train derailed when I went to couple the last group of cars. I chalked it up to me maybe going too fast (I was doing maybe 6 or 7 mph) and didn't feel like replaying the scenario again as I didn't save any progress. I'll have to hop in and give it another try and see if it happens again.

3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I ran this remarkable switching scenario a couple of days ago without any problems, but it does take far more thinking than passenger or long-run freight jobs. I'm thinking of running it again, but climbing into the cab's second seat and letting "someone else" drive as I watch an "expert" work.
    I don't think that there should be a derail problem unless you run over a switch turned the wrong way. Be sure to trace the entire path to your next destination, checking switches as you go -- and then, do it again. Thank goodness this isn't one of those TSxxxx career switching disasters in which speed counts more than accuracy!
    Thanks to the TSW development for providing yard action!!!