Found A Solution To Complete Metro North 618 Southeast To Gct

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lunar_Twisted, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this or not but I found a solution to complete this service, which was done in Journey Mode for chapter 2. However, when you do complete this service, it will not be checked off in the Journey Mode menu but instead a medal. Keep in mind that you need to depart early for the first two stations. Therefore, as soon as the boarding completes, leave. This will give you more time to make it back to your train when you do these steps that you will see in my video.

Step 1: Depart early at North White Plains & White Plains.
    Step 2: Stop behind the two stuck a.i. trains.
    Step 3: Head to the first stuck a.i. train, which is service 514 Hartsdale to GCT.
    Step 4: Temporary takeover 514, then move the reverser to Forward and charge the brakes to at least 90.
    Step 5: Move the throttle to 1 and leave the cab quickly where you entered.
    (Note: Your train will start moving but it will stop at the red signal)
    Step 6: Head back to your train and wait for the two a.i. trains to switch to the other track.
    Step 7: Wait for the oncoming a.i. train heading your way to switch to the northbound track and your signal will turn green.
    (Note: For whatever reason, I did another attempt and the oncoming train didn’t come, assuming it was stuck. Just keep spamming the button to take control of your train before the signal turns green).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 1