Frankfurt High Speed

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by LucasLCC, Aug 29, 2020.

1. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

I was doing a quick drive on the Frankfurt High Speed route, from Frankfurt to Karlsruhe.

My train derailed shortly after Wiesental, claiming that a junction was set against the train.

Has anyone else experienced this?

2. LucasLCC

So, even better. Turns out leaving Wiesental the next signal will show red (there's no warning of this, as the previous signal is green).

If you stop before this, then it will change to green. However attempting to pass the signal applied the emergency brakes as if you've just passed the signal at danger.

Another bug to log via a ticket that will be "logged" with no resolution, and another purchase that can't be played to its full potential.

3. LucasLCC

This in relation to the older Frankfurt High Speed, the one that extends the Mannheim route.

I've tried three different quick drives in the past two days. None of them were able to be completed, it would lead to a red signal that was impassable, or a derailment etc..

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I tried a QD from Frankfurt Airport towards Mannheim and the train was routed towards Frankfurt with a Green Signal and points set against the train so it derails.

And QD's from Karlsruhe to Mannheim won't load at all.

5. LucasLCC

It seems to be majorly broken. It's really disappointing that something as major as this hasn't been patched...

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member