PlayStation Freight Diversion Scenario

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Zammy Martínez, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

I don’t know if its just me, or if im doing something wrong (which i cant be because the cab is set up from the start and all i have to do is put it in forward), but in this scenario on Rhein-Ruhr Osten, your meant to haul freight using two BR185.5 units to help with the pull.
    But because you start with a slight uphill, its like the train refuses to move, instead it rolls back.
    Tried this 3 times over the space of a month on different days and still couldn’t move, so yesterday i uncoupled the locos from the freight, and completed the scenario looool, it said on a couple of occasions that the formation was wrong or something like that, but main thing is, i completed it.
    Anyone else have this issue because it seems like a error to me. If anyone has this route, please check it out and reply here.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Give it a bit more power as the brakes are still releasing. The brakes don't come off right away. Hold the sand switch down also (TSW2). You can reduce the power once you get moving. Just tried it and it does move.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Oh yh? i didnt get the bit about the sand brakes, but at the time it just wouldn’t move, so i ended up finishing it without all the weight.
    Gotta think outside the box when stuck lol

• Like Like x 1