PC Frieght Missions.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Track-roller, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Track-roller

Track-roller New Member

Where are the freight missions in TSW 2020. I have the version with the additional DLC,s.
    I do not want U.S..A. I want the UK one's.

I hate Passenger missions.

2. The SimTrain Tube

The SimTrain Tube Well-Known Member

There are lots of freight missions that come with the routes from the UK

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Great Western Express has fast mainline freight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t purchase GWE solely for just the freight services, as there aren’t that many and it’s pretty much driving from A to B. Plus the routing of the freight services is pretty broken.

Personally I’d purchase the NTP freight pack if you already own the NTP route or get the Tees Valley line. That’s if you’re into the older British Rail stuff.

If you want a modern freight pack, then I’d wait until one is released.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

There's quite a bit of freight activity in the new Peninsula Corridor, but perhaps that didn't come with your purchase? Nearly all routes, with the exception of Rapid Transit,contain some freight activities, but far too little little of that activity includes yard work. As londonmidland suggested, do buy NPT and the NPT Freight Pack. Modern freight can be found on Great Western Express, New York, Ruhr-Sieg, Trans Pennine, Main-Spessart, DB BR 155 (an engine + freight wagons pack), Tees Valley, and Peninsular Corridor. The latter even includes some yard activities for passenger units.
    By the way, I absolutely disagree with londenmidland's assertion that freight services in general are faulty. They just have to be driven as freight rather than with speedy passenger work in mind.

• Like Like x 1