1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Gwr Routes And More Scenarios.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pilotintraining123, May 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. pilotintraining123

pilotintraining123 New Member

I know you've been asked this before and you've said it will take quiet a long time to make but, I would be willing to wait. I'd love to see a full route on the GWR, be it London-Bristol or London-Oxford because It gets a bit repetitive driving from Paddington to Reading and vice versa. Also I loved the realistic scenarios in the Journey mode for all the routes but I felt 5 wasn't enough. I would've liked to see more, I got through them pretty quickly. I in ideal world I'd love to be able to run the Paddington-Cardiff Central route as I travelled that route with First Great Western many times in the real world.

• Like Like x 3
  2. chris-penny

chris-penny Member

I would really like this to happen too. I posted a similar thread and all of your points are valid. We need to be patient though. Bristol's a long way and it will take at least a year(maybe more)for DTG to complete it. You never know they might be in the proccess of doing it now. I feel your pain, 5 senarios are just simple not enough.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1