Other Fun Things That Have Happened!

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by adamlucas327, Nov 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. adamlucas327

adamlucas327 Member

Okay not really a report but I want everyone to upload screenshots you have that show bugs, glitches and other fun things that have happened in the lovely world of Train Sim World 2.

2. adamlucas327

adamlucas327 Member

Okay to Explain, On the Schnellfahrstrecke - Koln Route, I tend to ignore the speed limit, luckily I noticed just in time as you can see from the screenshot, I was 1 mile away from Koln and going 111 MPH and because I was going this fast, the track and scenery was not loading. TSW 2.png

3. adamlucas327

adamlucas327 Member

Another attempt on trying to complete this route, I was again, ignoring the speed limit and had to emergency break to make sure I was slow enough to go and stop at the station. (tbh, I got stuck here because I didn't know how to get out of emergency break settings) while trying to figure out how to release the breaks from emergency settings (I switched the Main Circuit Breaker), I went into free-cam and found my driver had smashed his head through the window.. I think the stress got to him a little bit... (The player model sitting on top of the chair instead of sitting on the chair) TSW 3.png

• Like Like x 2
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Train Sim World 2_20201101022825.png
    I too was speeding into Köln after seeing if I could get to 350km/h and at the point where the game has been crashing for a lot of players (when doing normal speeds) this happened instead. Absolutely no scenery for about 20 seconds. Although this is a funny glitches thread, this happening could be helpful to the devs trying to track down the crashes. PS4.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

I don’t have a screenshot, but the exterior camera can glitch through the environment textures at NY Penn, and the tall buildings of Manhattan become visible up above. Pretty odd considering those buildings aren’t visible from anywhere on the NY routes in TSW.

• Like Like x 1