PC G6 - A Great Loco, But A Really Buggy Timetable Mode

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Larwan, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Larwan

Larwan Member

The G6 is really great, but the timetable Mode is really buggy. I wanted to play the whole timetable mode for the G6, one job after the other but there many bugs.
    Here a Video of there examples for bugs in the timetable:

1. Bug at G6-Sh05 Service at 08:42 ( I tried the service 4 times and derailt every time at the same place in the Yard of Hagen )
    2. and 3. Bug G6-Sh08 aqt 10:05 ( Both time I was 30 min behind schedule. Tried to be on Time on a second run and the 2. Bug was gone. But please fix it too, for us slow shunters :) )

Hope there is a fix for the timetable soon, thanks in advance.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

1. Mhm, no idea what the derailing causes. I never experienced it while testing this, and i have tested it a lot. Maybe you are too late there too? And the dispatcher simple moves the junction underneath your train. Possible, but nothing i could change. Stay in time with this stuff is the only solution.

2. The timing is important when doing the service mode stuff. I can't really change it yet. It would not work anymore and i would need to revamp the whole service mode, what is not possible yet. Your issue with the brakes is a cause of the emergency brake application. Those wagon brakes are bad and need ages to come back alive. Something about 3 minutes as i remember.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Larwan

Larwan Member

Maik Goltz thanks for the fast answer.
    1. I am really sure that I was on time at this one. I started it multiple times at the correct time and shunted it really fast up to this point.

2. It is a pity that you can't do anything about it. I will try my best to be faster. :cool: Thanks for the tipps with the breaks. I am putting the breaks in emergency by mistake. I need a little more sensitivity to use the breaks better.

But thanks for the great loco and the other DLC's where you worked on. Have a good weekend. :)

4. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

The first bug is funny.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

The wagons are colliding with the buffer there. Nothing i experienced within my tests. This needs a fix on the route itself. It's reported to the preserved crew.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KMAN

KMAN Well-Known Member

1. Bug at G6-Sh05 Service at 08:42- I had this issue to complete the serivce I allowed the AI to start the service and collect the wagons. Once it passed the section where it derailed I took over and completed the service. Not the best solution but it works until it gets fixed. Tried it a second time and the Dispatcher failed to set points correctly and I could not couple to the wagons in the final step. Looks like it was a random chance it worked first time after taking over AI.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1