Gallery Car Cab Introduction

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by StrikeEagle78, Dec 29, 2019.

1. StrikeEagle78

StrikeEagle78 Well-Known Member

Hello,

I wasn't able to find anything about this via forum search, so I'm not sure if this is an issue unique to my game. I'm working on the Gallery Car Cab Introduction tutorial on Xbox One. All seems to be working normally until I approach the Sunnyvale station. According to the schedule I am to stop at that platform and I've seen videos showing this is to be the case. In my game I don't get the prompt to stop at the station. I've stopped there anyhow and the schedule does not advance. If I continue on the journey there are no other prompts until the red signal at the very end. I've attached a screenshot here of where the schedule gets stuck.
    Annotation 2019-12-28 204354.jpg

2. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

Did this one the other night on ps4 & had no issues. I don't remember if I stopped at the station in question, but there were no hiccups.

3. StrikeEagle78

Strange. I've restarted the scenario at least 5 times with the same result. Just on the off chance that I was doing something wrong, I've even mimicked exactly what people have done in YouTube videos yet my Sunnyvale stop item simply refuses to pop.

4. Cyklisten

Cyklisten Well-Known Member

I had same issue somewhere in the game, then I just tried to drive a little bit faster (manage your speed) and then the schedule jumped to the next step.

• Like Like x 1
  5. paulgregs

paulgregs Active Member

Yeah, for sure there is a problem with the 'reach xx speed' feature in some of the tutorials....
    Not that bothered about it, but it might be a bit confusing to people who are new to it and think that they're not doing things correctly....

6. StrikeEagle78

Ok thank you Cyklisten! So the scenario is not bugged! Just completed it. What I was doing originally was maintaining a speed just under 80km/h to be compliant with the upcoming speed restriction. But what the scenario really wants you to do is to accelerate past 80km/h in the first part and then slow down to 80km/h followed by speeding up afterwards. This triggers the Sunnyvale station stop. At the very least, hopefully this explanation can help others who may have struggled as I did to complete this tutorial.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 3