PlayStation Game Crashes Heading Towards Dresden Hbf

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by JayJay3692, Sep 11, 2021.

1. JayJay3692

JayJay3692 New Member

Hey, I’ve recently had a few game crashes whilst playing the new Riesa - Dresden route, at first I thought it was a one off occurrence, and completely random, but it’s happened now about 3 or 4 times, all crashes seem to happen whilst heading towards Dresden Hbf, it happened once driving an ICE service and maybe twice using the Talent 2 RE50 services. All at different in game times.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Same. I was driving an RE50 Service towards Riesa (Literally the First service in the entire journey), and approaching Nunchritz, the game crashed. I was operating a BR 146 with a Custom Livery on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Update, it's happened twice now, on another RE50 service, running towards Dresden HBF.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Same issue here , I think the crashes happen on all last gen consoles

• Like Like x 3
  5. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Ditto that on Xbox 1X. Game crashed on arrival at Dresden Mitte. Really annoying as I had driven nearly the whole route.

This was in journey mode during the fourth part of the first journey chapter and it means that the first chapter cannot be completed. I had saved the game, although the first crash was not a reloaded save game. When I attempted it from the save point, it crashed at exactly the same point.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I got this crash last night about 600meters before Dresden, I was driving the Br101. I submitted the error to Sony along with the video clip as prompted on screen,

I'm playing the PS4 version on PS5.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Try removing some layers, like MSB or the 155 if you do. And I believe there was another temp fix by pausing the game in Dresden mitte