Xbox Game Crashes On Launch

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sixtyrailsp#1734, Sep 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. sixtyrailsp#1734

sixtyrailsp#1734 New Member

The game just crashes on the title screen making it impossible to even play I had to the same problem on tsw 2 but I could by pass it by spamming A idk if anyone else has this problem but it seems to be a xbox problem

2. Driver8666

Driver8666 Active Member

I don’t have this issue.

3. sixtyrailsp#1734

sixtyrailsp#1734 New Member

It's bloody annoying I'm not sure if its to do with loads of people trying to get on it

4. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

I write on an other post that you create if you have more information about whats happening that would be great! Only a crash is not enough information to help you!

5. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey - are you able to provide us with the error message you're receiving please?

And can I confirm all of the routes are fully downloaded before you've started playing?

And are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11?

6. bradleyhigson45

bradleyhigson45 New Member

I’m also having the same problem. Worked totally fine on early access. After the tsw 3 compatible routes were released it started crashing in the loading screen.

7. mgg1959

mgg1959 New Member

Same problem here, tried many times the update/re-installation , but no way, file size error or such, if i delete one of the folders for example the london route, game crash also but in the german route, they close ther other thread about the crash on startup, but is not fixed at all

Attached Files:

8. bradleyhigson45

bradleyhigson45 New Member

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything, moved from internal to external and back to internal still having the same issue. The game crashes on the first loading screen when the game is booting up.

9. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member