Fishing Sim World Game Crashing After Update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Daft Badger, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Every time I try to change tackle via the customize tab on the home screen the game just crashes to the xbox dash.
    I had hope that this would be better after the update but with this,achievements still not unlocking i'm not holding out much hope that the other issues have been fixed.

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I don't have this issue my self. I did have a problem with my game being unable to load up on my Xbox One X after the update, I redownloaded the game and it now seems to running ok.

3. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

I can open up the customization tab but as soon as I move to one of the set ups I've made it crashes.Will see if deleting my set ups helps but I've lost patience with this game at the moment.

4. Wiggsbest70

Wiggsbest70 New Member

Having the same issues, after the update I can no longer customize tackle or get into any of the online tournaments....so frustrating.

5. mimidau

mimidau New Member

Depuis la mise à jour de ce 19/10, le jeu se crache lorsque je veux changer de boîte de pêche ou lorsque je veux changer de canne. Lors du voyage, la boîte de pêche emportée n'est pas celle sélectionnée au départ. Le curseur de la souris ne se positionne plus bien notamment pour le choix de l'endroit de pêche sur la carte d'un lac. Le jeu a sauvegardé 2 fichiers d'erreur mais je ne sais plus où ils se trouvent