PC Game Did Not Recognise I Opened The Doors With Raildriver Hhl Br 766.2 Intro

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by paul.pavlinovich, May 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

When playing the tutorial for the BR 766.2 introduction. When I stopped at Reinfeld I was told to open the doors. I already had done so as soon as I stopped with Raildriver. The tutorial did not recognise I had opened the doors despite the "boop" noise you get as feedback when you've done something right. I sat at the platform for a while then tried the keyboard and that did not help. So I closed the doors and left. After that there was no more next stop HUD so the game is definitely stuck from the perspective of the tutorial.

This isn't urgent because gameplay is ok but might make a new player concerned they had done something wrong.

Paul

• Like Like x 2
  2. raretrack

raretrack Well-Known Member

Yes, the intro wanted you to do it in-cab rather than the RD. I did it via RD to start with, then in-cab using the mouse, which worked fine and kept the next stop showing OK.

• Like Like x 1
  3. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

It should not matter raretrack which controller you use - it has to cope with PS5 controllers, XBox controllers, keyboard and Raildriver. Most of the time it works fine except the occasional tutorial which is watching for specific key presses.

4. raretrack

raretrack Well-Known Member

Oh, I completely agree. I was just relating the workaround I found.

• Like Like x 1