PlayStation Game Keeps Closing Error

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

I dont know if there is a number/code for this error, but its about the 10th time now either from the editors or an actual service that my game has come up with a blue screen error and closed.

Its kind of annoying now, i was loosing progress on my train designs because i didnt know you could or had to save as you go along - well you shouldn’t have to, but in my case the game randomly crashes and i lose whatever i hadnt saved.

PS asks you to submit reports everytime it crashes but nothing is being done really.

Is there a reason for this or is anyone else having this issue?

And while im here i might as well make it clear that Rapid transit refuses to be free for me, despite me having TSW1, and ive submitted tickets, they have responded to me twice but keep repeating the steps, which are not helping me. Its lucky im not crazy about rapid transit or id of have to have bought it by now! Anyone else not seeing rapid transit for £0.00?

(TSW2 btw)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  2. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

You need to go on to TSW 2020 and go to the in game store to get Rapid transit for free

3. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Mate im talking about tsw2 you know.
    So your saying if i want the preserved collection on tsw2, i have to go on tsw2020 yes or no?

4. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

If you had any of the routes or train DLC that was on the original disc or TSW2020 or TSW deluxe you need to go on to TSW20W0 to get it free Rapid transit is in the in game store for free, GWE will join it later that came from DTG on a different post, if you got any of the TSW 2020 digital you can just download it from the ps store

• Like Like x 1