Game Loading / Running Slow

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matt8350, Mar 26, 2022.

1. matt8350

matt8350 Member

Has anyone been experiencing the game loading and running slow at all today? Mine has been doing this all day today and not sure if it because of the snow storm moving through that is messing the internet up or what. Just curious if I'm the only one.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Been playing all day, including a 3hr stretch while watching the new WTYP episode on Penn Station. Everything is running smoothly. Load times are even faster actually, since I just the other day upgraded to the 2TB expansion card which has about 40% faster read and write speeds than the internal SSD in the Series X/S or the 1TB version*.
    Are you running the cloud version? Otherwise I can't see why it'd be running slowly due to internet issues.

*(It's wild, the same saves in CP77 consistently take 8 seconds to load if my 1TB expansion card with it installed is plugged in, but 6 seconds if it's loading from the 2TB)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  3. Dustysideboard

Dustysideboard Member

I have noticed a significant increase in loading from the Xbox Home Screen, weather selection and London Commuter (only route I’ve played) with AWS acknowledgments being late appearing both on HUD and alarm sound.

Xbox One X