Game Not Working After Today’s Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kilroy126, Aug 20, 2021.

1. kilroy126

kilroy126 Member

I can’t play the game after downloading the update and buying Boston Sprinter. It keeps saying I have updates that weren’t downloaded and giving me an error but I HAVE all of the updates. Absolutely furious with DTG. I’ve bought all the routes and now can’t play the game at all. Any suggestions? Thanks all. I’ve supported DTG when people complained about relatively minor things but this is outrageous.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

It's the same everywhere, none of the DLC is working, ignore all the uninstall this that and the other garbage from DTG, none of that works, the PlayStation store does not show that you already own the DLC as DTG say, I think it's just a matter of wait for them to sort it out at present and join in here with the thousands of very angry individuals who can't use any of the DLC they have paid for whilst being told by DTG that it's a minor issue and somehow it's PlayStation Europe's fault, even though people all over the world are having the same issues. Turn it off go get a beer and hope tomorrow is a better day seems to be the only solution at present, cheers.

• Like Like x 2
  3. netcfg2

netcfg2 New Member

4. kilroy126

kilroy126 Member

I like your beer suggestion. Thanks and good luck to you too!

• Like Like x 1
  5. kilroy126

kilroy126 Member

I Am not about to go through all that to play a game I’ve already paid for. I appreciate your response and hope you get everything working. I’ll wait till tomorrow for a fix then I’m contacting Sony and demanding they intervene with refunds for the game and DLC they did that when CyberPunk was a giant failure like this update.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Thats Crazy...

• Like Like x 1
  7. PHJ-MGF

He's going to be devastated when he finds the errors in the core update. :)

8. PHJ-MGF

So I'll take the various crashes today as something that didn't happen then? I mean I never had them before the update, so maybe I just dreamt them as I tried to use the less than 30% of the game I've bought, which is available to me since the update.
    The core update crashes, it's not up for discussion, it's a fact.

• Like Like x 1