PC Game Saves And Refueling

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ht-57, Jun 25, 2020.

1. ht-57

ht-57 Member

I know this is "redundant", But before tsw 1 gets abandoned Perhaps this can be addressed. unless of coarse its addressed in tsw2 and you are planning to update nec route for tsw2 as well. If this is not the case please consider the following fixes.
    -Cold starts from a game save. atm if you shut loco off save then reopen that game save the loco will emit exhaust and sound like its running but its not. sometimes you can then re-shut down the loco then restart
    and it may or may not work. this happens on nec aswell as cumberland routes with the geep and sd40-2 units, if memory serves me it also happens with the ac4400
    -the fuel pump doesn't work on nec route in oak point yard. you can insert fuel nozzle but the pump valve will not open

2. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...you could open up a ticket or two with support on some of these issues. I did that on a few issues I ran into awhile back... and for some of them, they told me the issue was already filed as a bug on their side to be worked on. And if it’s not already logged for work, you can at least add your issues to the list. Good luck!