1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Screenshot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnthonyMacNZ, Mar 9, 2018.

1. AnthonyMacNZ

AnthonyMacNZ Member

How do you have a look at your screenshots which were taken from the game, and not though the xbox ones?

• Upvote Upvote x 3
  2. Bryer

Bryer Active Member

Interesting question, just trying to figure this out myself. Taken some crackers once I realised how to stop hitting the emergency brakes when trying to move the camera!

3. Sky

Sky New Member

Emm me to not sure how to look at them

4. Sky

Sky New Member

No idea sorry.

5. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

As far as I know the screenshot feature hasn't been implemented on the consoles so the screenshots you take through the game are not stored anywhere. To take a screenshot on the Xbox press the Home button and then Y like you would in any other game. To get rid of the HUD and everything else to get a "clean" screenshot you can attach a USB keyboard to the Xbox and press F1.

Hopefully the internal screenshot feature will be implemented soon though.

6. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Here's a place to look: Documents > MyGames > TS2Prototype > Saved > Screenshots ? WindowsNoEditor -- couldn't they have found a more obscure location? This is valid for the PC version of TSW, at least, and screenshots taken by pressing Ctrl + F12. I don't know what the console equivalent might be for this, but if DTG has made a users' manual available, that might answer your question.

Otherwise, send a ticket to Dovetail Games Support. There'a a link to this on the main forums page.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  7. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

They arent stored (if at all) where you could access them on ConsoleĀ“s at the moment.