General Proposal: A Free Cam Thats Actually... Free?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blacknred81, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

So one this that still bugs me with TSW's cams is the fact that the free cam is limited by invisible walls at a certain distance from routes. On some routes, this is literally feet from the actual track. It would be nice if this limitation was removed so we can actually position this cam wherever we want.

• Like Like x 2
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Skyhook allowed the free camera to go well into the distance on their two routes and Rivet allowed further than usual on Arosa and it adds so much to the experience being able to get far from the trains and watch them go by. It should be standard where there are wide open spaces. I know DTG wouldn’t like us seeing ‘behind’ the close scenery where it isn’t polished but we are all grown-ups and can handle it.

Free the free cam.

I’d like a free cam while on foot too so you can use it for railfanning, trainspotting, scenery appreciation without being in a train. Like if you were flying a drone.

3. gwrfan#3416

gwrfan#3416 Well-Known Member

to make the free cam more free would it be a good idea to make it have a pause button for the game that would allow you to freeze everything so you can maneuverer to take a shot without you passing the particular spot you want to shoot

• Like Like x 1