German Freight Waggons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by matinakbary, Mar 17, 2022.

1. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

The last time, we had new german freight waggons was ages ago, when the BR 363 DLC released. Since then, we were gives the same freight waggons in Hamburg-Lübeck, Dresden-Chemnitz and Dresden-Riesa.

So this is a suggestion for new freight waggons, either as some kind of freight-pack-DLC together with a loco. Or at least that maybe one or two of these appear in the next german route or loco-DLC (neither the one or the other are on the roadmap btw.

Eanos:
    [​IMG]

VTG says on their website about these waggons:
    "Light to heavy loads, such as B. beets, coal, ores, sand, scrap and wood waste.
    Eyelets and hooks allow attachment of tarpaulin and wire mesh covers.
    The car has a T-piece to drain oily rainwater in an environmentally friendly way."

Sggmrs:
    [​IMG]
    "The flexible wagon is ideal for loading almost all types of containers and swap bodies with a length of 13.6 m. The loading weight of 106 t is extremely high for this type of wagon."

Tagnpps:
    [​IMG]
    "Optimized for the transport of moisture-sensitive agricultural products, especially medium-heavy grain types. High ease of maintenance. Emptying openings closed by circular slides, manually operated in pairs using levers on each side of the car. 25 t wheelsets for more safety."

These are only very few, there are lot of more waggons to suggest. Which freight waggons would you want to see?

• Like Like x 8
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Zags LPG tanker wagons this is what you find inside Hagen Vorhalle and the entire Deutsche Bahn Netze system alongside it's LNG tanker cousin the Zagkks. Covered Autoracks the Hccrrs waggons and Ibhpps refrigerator box car

3. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

I made a similar post last year, about it!

Mainly about hoppers freight cars.
    For grain, stones, and cement.
    These last were the ones included with the 363 as you mentioned.
    I thought to purchase it later, but now as I got it with Theranter Rampe route, it is not worth it!
    Even the hoppers are completely grey with no company names or other "livery" who make them more visually attractive.

As to container cars, I believe will be more difficult as there are already ones, even they are not the "double ones" as you showed.

Even other type of already available ones, like tanks will be great.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

You also forgot iron ore Faals Falrrs and coal wagons Falnqqs which require C-Akv dual couplers found on DB BR 189 DB BR151 C-Akv couplers equipped need Us996 barrier wagon because the one side has buffer and chains other side C-Akv couplers

5. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I’ve got some rather specific niche cars I’d love to see:

Samms
    E4F7A3B4-912E-47B6-AB62-42BDF9AD8A0E.jpeg
    Flat car for heavy weight loads (usually steel bars in my experience).

Falrrs
    91467A05-3002-4558-BF4E-D3F4337F9F76.jpeg
    Hopper car for heavy ore transports (the famous Erzbomber). These would need to come with a properly equipped Br 151 or Br 189 though.

• Like Like x 2
  6. matinakbary

Don't we have Erzbomber (Falns) in RSN?

7. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

8. matinakbary

But there are of course other waggons that could be used for an Erzbomber. Like the Fals. A Facns would be interesting as well.

9. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

The “leight-weight” cars with 4 axles, yes. The Erzbomber trains use six axle cars with automatic couplers like Faals or Falrrs.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

I have always like those heavy freight cars from Germany!
    I have it for OR.
    The coal ones are already available but with the 2 wheels bogie.
    When they were launched, the first thing I checked was that, hopping there were the 3 ones, but unfortunately not.

Hopes be available on TSW2 in the future!
    Being the locomotive the Stadler Eurodual! ;)

11. driverwoods#1787

Falrrs Iron Ore wagons are usually found with Faals because Falrrs Iron Ore wagons are linked between each other with a drawbar the other Falrrs has C-Akv couplers. Faals have both sides equipped with C-Akv couplers. When it comes to transporting coal using C-Akv couplers its a Falnqqs 130 Coal Wagons and Information is from Dybas.de. Matching route for them is Ruhr-Sieg Nord where you bring DB BR189 151 Falnqqs 130 to Werdohl power plant on the other hand Faals Falrrs Iron Ore wagons you bring them past Finnentrop. Unless RSN has a steel mill located by it. Other suitable routes for the Erzbomber are Hamburg Hannover Köln Koblenz Koblenz Trier and Duisburg Emmerich Am Rhein Zevenaar.