1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

German Routes Need A Desiel Loco...

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by SHINO BAZ, May 19, 2019.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Member

The title says it all...

• Upvote Upvote x 5
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Yep agree

3. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Yep, the famous BR 294 right?

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  4. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

A nice little BR361 would be fun .... or an ER20 Eurorunner in Dispolok colours?

Hell, a big tanky MRCE class 66 / BR266 would be cool too, like the one in TS201x

5. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Member

I just wish there was some way to let DT know this,if only they had a thread in there forum to suggest locos to add,well maybe someday the'll add one,cause the current loco suggestion thread isn't working.

6. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Or maybe, just *maybe,* locos take a long time to make and there has been plenty of evidence to suggest that they have been making a BR 294 from well before it was suggested. This is DTG, they wouldn't model miles of sidings if they weren't planning on using them. A BR 294 is mentioned in the game files which have accurately predicted the last 3 DLC. Have some patience, please.

For other suggestions, they prefer to plan them out alongside routes so they will fit more nicely.

I should also point out that route suggestions have been added before, including LIRR (the thread here was started when the route was late in development, but it had been requested many times before).

And, lastly... these are SUGGESTIONS, not orders. If DTG doesn't think an idea is a good idea, they don't have to do it.

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  7. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Member

I'm not talking about sidings,i'm refering to the large area of unelectified track on the german MSB line which is useless without a deisel loco.

8. raildan

Exact same thing. If anything, that makes my point stronger! If DTG is so lazy, why would they model all that if they weren't going to use it? To reiterate, the 294 is almost certainly coming, it just takes time, you can't make a loco instantly. Even if other suggestions aren't happening, that's fine, they're SUGGESTIONS.

Have some patience and stop trying to make up reasons to hate DTG. I agree they're not perfect but come on now.

Sorry if I'm coming across a little angry here, I think I need sleep...

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  9. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

Well, if DTG are releasing the BR Class 40 and Class 08 together in one package and calling it the "Heavy freight pack", how about a "German heavy freight pack" too?

Shove the BR294 and maybe a Dispolok BR253 (ER20) together in one pack, and i'd certainly be happy. :D

10. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Member

I never said there lazy,i'm not angry and i never use the word order,and have no problem coughing up 20.00 for a germam desiel so i'm not asking for anything for free....

11. raildan

Yes... I'm aware of that... but what are you complaining about, then? That DTG hasn't released a German diesel, right? Well, I'm just saying that even if it hasn't been released yet, there's no reason to think a BR 294 isn't coming, so blaming DTG on not having one right now seems a bit impatient. If it isn't done yet, it isn't done yet.

12. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Member

Well now that switchers are becoming a thing on uk and us routes maybe germany will get one too.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  13. rainynight65

rainynight65 New Member

If we were to get German diesels, I would love to see the Ludmillas (BR 132/232) represented. These things are iconic.

14. DB628

DB628 New Member

BR 218 and 245