German Screens Not Working

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nidhish Inumala, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Nidhish Inumala

Nidhish Inumala Active Member

While driving on MSB, HRR, and SKA, Both Screens on the DBBR 146.2 and DBBR 766.2 Dbpbzfa Control Cars (Whichever control car comes with MSB) The screens display no information and are just blank grey, but are still on. This happens while returning to the cab from outside view, the map, and sometimes from the pause menu. I have also noticed that this usually happens when travelling over speeds of 100 KPH. One would assume that this is true for the DBBR 185.2, and it did happen the one time I drove it for a brief bit. Any other occurrences or help for this bizarre occurrence.

2. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I’ve noticed this quite a bit when I jump between cameras, sometimes they go and come back sometimes they don’t or take along time to do so

3. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Yep, I've reported this issue on multiple occasions but I've got no clue if its being addressed.
    I've most frequently had it occur on the Dostos and BR 146, and BR 185.5, as well as the ICE3 on HMA/MAG
    It looks a little something like this, right?
    [​IMG]

It fixes itself when you decelerate and go below ~100 Kph, but sometimes that isn't practical.

I've found another fix for it, but its inconsistent sometimes. If you turn off all the UI overlays (assuming you have the immersion controller setup), the screens return and you can proceed as normal. But like I've said, sometimes it doesn't work, and I'm not quite sure why.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

That seems to be the issue I’ve seen when experiencing it, it usually happens to me on a Dostos, I remember the last time it was happening it was on Schnellfahrstrecke

5. Nidhish Inumala

Yes it happens like that (Coincidence- It happened last in a dostos on SKA)

6. Nidhish Inumala

The weird thing is that this is new for me to TSW2- I didn't get this in TSW2020 (Just 1-2 Seconds of loading in)

7. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I just tested all the german locos and both dosotos on the routes listed and all info screens work fine.

8. Nidhish Inumala

In TSW2 on XB1S? Weird