Getting Ingame Compass To Work In Train Sim World 2020 Timetable Mode

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Maglev, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Maglev

Maglev New Member

To Whom It May Concern:
    When entering the training mode in Train Sim World (TSW), I'm able to use the ingame compass to effectively move around within the passenger coaches, engine cab, and outside, easierly, with no problem; however in TSW 2020, within the new Timetable mode, the ingame compass is no longer present and I cannot rotate the camera, within the engineers cab, 360 degrees, to effectively move into the locomotive facility room, where additional buttons, are used to turn on specific locomotive functions. When I use the external camera mode selection, moving within the passenger coaches, it sometimes take me out of the vehicle.
    Note: The HUD does appear in the timetable mode. Is there anyway to select an option to include the ingame compass, in the Timetable mode? Would I hve to uninstall and re-install TSW 2020, in order to regain the option of using the ingame compass, in the timetable mode? I've seen Mr. Matt Peddlesden's videos, in which He has the ingame compass present in the timetable/service mode. Is there a addon to accomplish this, or is this option, not a part of the new update? Also notice there is no sound of someone walking, in Timetable mode.
    Please advise, since this is becoming extremely frustrating to effectively move around, in this mode. Thank you for your time and patience.:)

Regards:

Mr. Frank Tennyson
    Aerospace Engineer and Train Simmer