Getting Started With Pzb In Ts2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by user555, Feb 18, 2019.

1. user555

user555 New Member

Hi

I've tried the forum search function and found only a small number of results, like https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...eenshot-shenanigans-and-more.4776/#post-31690 but I don't think thats exactly what I'm looking for.

I found a few youtube videos earlier explaining PZB and wanted to try it out myself, first in a simpler scenario to test my knowledge and later on a proper scenario where i can prove myself. I dont think I could find that yet and need some help to get started.

Currently my fav. train is DB BR 189 and the 189 Schwetzingen Freight run seems to have basic PZB capabilities, however I missed the 1000 and 500 mhz signals as well as the controls from the tutorials i watched. Acknowledging a signal just gives me a generic sounding "Zugbeeinflussung" Voice message and it doesnt seem to do what I expect, for example when I want to pass a red maneuvering signal or want to acknowledge a green/yellow signal.

Where do I go from here, where do I look for this? I can only read so much things and am unsure what I should look out for.

thanks

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

There are some videos but I personally don't use PZB
    This is quite good -

Peter

• Like Like x 1