Getting Tsw2020 Bundled Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Prizm76, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Prizm76

Prizm76 New Member

I have TSW deluxe for x1 and was wondering how to get the bundled route discount for the routes in tsw 2020 deluxe. Is there a separate purchase or do we just buy tsw2020 deluxe and both versions merge on our system? Looking forward to enjoying the new update and thanks for any info!

2. grahamclark259

grahamclark259 New Member

Yes. You just buy tsw 2020 deluxe and you will gain access to the new routes and will change the old tsw to the new.

I already owned 2 of the routes but it was still cheaper than buying new content individually.

3. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

I really expected a better approach to this. Two routes are currently onsale, it would have been good had they just put all routes on sale which would've have been less of a kick in the teeth for those of us who have bought in since day 1. I don't mind paying, but full price? There should be a discount for the routes you already own, like when there was an upgrade from Founders to TSW... I feel this was quite misleading in the PR pre release.

• Like Like x 2
  4. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

The new cal train route is 10% off by itself.

5. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

Here it is directly from their own announcements -
    For the new routes included in Train Sim World 2020 (Main-Spessart Bahn, Long Island Railroad, Northern-Trans Pennine), you’ll have the option to upgrade to get any of these you don’t already own for a discounted price

6. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

I think the Devs could respond to this to let us know where the discounts are for the other routes... They did say there would be some.