Xbox Ghost Train Db Br 146 Riesa Dresden

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bobbobberdd, Sep 24, 2021.

1. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

I just tried the 12:29 pm Service of the new DB BR 146, S1 Coswig-Dresden. This Train had a Life of its own. The Locomotive switched itself on, the Reverser set itself and the Doors opened and closed by itself. I just had to drive myself. Exactly the same happend in the Next Station Radebeul Zitschewig,
    Doors opened and closed by itself.

I Play On Series S
    Weather all clear
    Month: September

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  2. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

Did you spawn on foot and then took over the service? Sometimes if you take over a service before the actual starting time and are standing up when the service starts, weird things start to happen. Once this happened to me on the class 101 on TVL. When I stopped into a station, the doors opened by themselves. Unaware of this, I pressed the door button at the same time as the ai was opening them. This caused the doors to swing back and forth, as the ai was telling them to open and I was telling them to close. Probably one of the strangest bugs I have encountered on Tsw.
    On a positive note though, this might be our closest equivalent to an ai conductor. :D

3. bobbobberdd

No, I started this service from the main menu

4. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

Then it's a bug that's only on Xbox. I'm on Ps5 and have never experienced this when starting from menu. Has it appeared on any other service, or just in that one?

5. bobbobberdd

So far I've only seen it with this service on the S1

6. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

I experienced something quite similar.
    I startet a S1 service from journey and spawned on foot. The train was not yet in Coswig and I spawned at another station. I drove to Coswig with the next train, to get on my regular train.
    The S1 was already there and opened for passengers,alltough it was my task. It continued to do everything I had to do and left the station without me. I got alle the Action Points without doing anything.
    I play on PS5.

7. Task

Task Well-Known Member

I also experienced this issue way more often on Nahverkehr Dresden but I had this a few times on older routes too. But it's definitely more often on DRA. Maybe this happens because of the short setup times for the services?

(PC player by the way)