Gna Wagons From Ecw(found Away To Get Livery Editing Ones But?)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Mar 2, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I know you can livery editor these wagons(both outer and inner types)and that edited wagons appear randomly,but all i have seen is people reporting they have never seen any of there edited wagons in game,so is this a problem currently?

2. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

I know on the PC version that some wagons spawn more commonly than others. For instance on SPG the boxcars, autoracks and intermodal cars will spawn edited content every time you start a run. Grain cars spawn slightly less often and tanker cars are very rare indeed spawning maybe only once every 5-10 runs.

I've also found the same with the JNA wagons on ECW and SEHS and haven't yet seen my own re-liveried versions used as yet so i'm wondering if like the tanker cars in SPG they only substitute in on rare occasions.

There also looks to be a limit of a maximum of five different custom liveries used in each run.

3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I was playing on IOW(senario planner)and i had livery edited a class 66 and some inner and outer gna wagons(3 complete trains in red(going one way)and 1 377//4 also in red(going the opposite way)but all 3 class 66 gna wagon stone trains only had 4 wagons(but they should of had 5)and none of the 3 class 66 stone trains moved from there starting stations,now i tried this again with no livery edited class 66 and gna wagons and this time they each had 5 wagons and they all move forward when line was clear or at there start times.So with senario planner you can get the your livery edited gna wagons but if the'll work or how many you get when you choose 5/10/15 wagon train i'm not sure,i also tried my own class 66 gna stone train and only got 4 wagons instead of 5 but i could drive it but it acted like the brakes where stuuck on the wagons unlike the unedited one which work normally.