Go Sports!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Paulo_1997, May 15, 2021.

1. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

Hello there,

I am currently walking down the route from Hamburg to Lübeck. My feet are already hurting, but suddenly I stopped between Hamburg - Tonndorf and Rahlstedt, because there were noises. Shouting... The sound of something being kicked... Yes! You can clearly hear people playing football behind the walls at the track!
    I knew, that there are noises from factories and sheeps and cows, but this is something new for me.
    Very good work, DTG! Very good work!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

I got it last night and I'm really enjoying this route so far, it's a nice route to drive* and it's kinda nice to be on a line that's flat, not high speed, has a decent number of speed changes, and really does feel like starting in a major destination and ending in one, rather than feeling like you only got half the route. Hamburg Hbf is sadly not anywhere near as busy as real life, but none of the stations in TSW2 ever are, hopefully Rush Hour finds a solution to this which can be put onto more recent routes like this one, but it's not a killer issues for me. HBL has Rapid Transit vibes, but a bit more straightforward, and it's really nice to be able to drive back and forth, and not send trains off into portals. The route looks great too, really like the scenery and importantly the stability and smoothness of it.

Video on my youtube channel coming soon!

*with PZB turned off for now xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

This also exists at falmer station on ECW . Nice feature

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

I'm standing right now at Ahrensburg and I like the traffic there. It's not busy throughout the day, but at the right time (e.g. 12:30) there is a lot coming through. (IC, RE, RB, Freight)
    It is also amazing, how advanced the signalling was made for this route. Giving some trains priorities feels a lot more like real life. The release of the route is a win for me personally, even if the dostos are incorrect. The details, the scenery, the stations and the traffic, all of them surprises me in a good way!

• Like Like x 1